4th of July Weekend – 2018 Fourth of July Weekend Parties Make your founding fathers proud and come out for a 4th of July Pool, or Club Crawl… or how about both!
This 4th of July in Las Vegas we want to make sure you have everything you need to celebrate the birth of our great nation! We are offering epic packages on both our Las Vegas Club and Pool Crawls. All Crawls include no cover charges, drink specials, VIP Express entry, a private party host, and a group of fellow party goers from all over the world!
*If you’re feeling up to it, for a limited time we are offering an all-access 5-day pass that is good for all THREE of our Las Vegas Crawls (Pool Crawls, Club Crawls, and Fremont St Bar Crawls)
The official 4th of July Line up for both Pool Crawls and Club Crawls will be released closer to the event. Please check our Website for the Full line up and meet up locations the week of your event.
LA Epic Club Crawls was established in 2013 in Los Angeles, California, where we run club crawls in both Downtown Los Angeles and Hollywood! In 2014, we expanded our party to Las Vegas, where we run night crawls year round, and seasonal pool party crawls! In 2017, we expanded to NYC! LA Epic has quickly climbed the ranks to be The Top Nightlife activity in all of LA and Las Vegas on TripAdvisor. We’re proud to provide excellent service and the most fun on our club crawls to tens of thousands of visitors each year.
Fourth of July San Francisco Events & Activities for 2018
Fourth of July in San Francisco is always a busy holiday. In 2018, this popular holiday lands on a Wednesday and it always attracts thousands of people to the waterfront area.
On this day, you can enjoy fireworks along the waterfront, activities all day at Pier 39 and a ferry ride around the bay.
Other popular activities this day include biking around the city, wine tasting tours, and several other fun activities throughout the day. You can also join one of the SF Public Library’s free walking tours in the morning or afternoon.
The weekend before is also full of fun activities with the annual Fillmore Street Festival, a free concert in Stern Grove Park and Oakland Athletics baseball just across the bay.
For some of the links on this page, I receive a small commission when you purchase. You don’t pay more when you buy through me and it gives me the chance to offer you all this great content for free!
Watch the Fireworks Display
Every year, San Francisco holds a large fireworks display over the bay. There are two sets of fireworks, synced, to allow you to get a glimpse from all around the area.
One set at the end of the Municipal Pier. The other one is on barges in front of Pier 39.
Large parts of the SF waterfront are closed to cars due to crowds for the fireworks display. I recommend heading down early and using public transit to get to and from this area of town for the fireworks display.
The fireworks display starts shortly before 9:30pm (or once it’s dark enough to start) and lasts around 30 minutes.
Click here for additional tips on attending this year’s fireworks display.
In addition to San Francisco, there are a number of other cities planning large fireworks displays and festivals in the Bay Area. Click these links to find out more:
Grab a Seat on a Fireworks Cruise
The best views of the fireworks are from a cruise on the bay. Several local ferry and boat companies offer cruises for fourth of July San Francisco.
The cruises leave the Fisherman’s Wharf neighborhood about an hour or more before the fireworks start. This gives the boats a chance to get to the perfect viewing point before they start.
Here are the ferries scheduled so far for 2018. All cruises sell out quickly, so buy yours today!
Red and White Fleet: 4 Cruises
- All depart from SF’s Pier 43 1/2 in Fisherman’s Wharf
- Snacks and beverages available for purchase during the cruise
- Boats leave at 7:45pm, 7:50pm, 8:15pm and 8:20pm
- Boarding starts 30 minutes before departure so arrive early to secure your spot on the cruise
- Must check in a minimum of 60 minutes before your cruise departs
- No outside food and drink allowed
- Tickets start at $110 per person
- Buy your tickets today
Hornblower’s Premier Fourth of July Dinner Cruise
- Four hour cruise, boards at 6:00pm and leaves at 7pm
- Four-course seated meal
- Premium cocktail bar with Champagne and after dinner liquors
- Live entertainment
- Business casual attire recommended
- Tickets start at $211 per person (does not include taxes, service charge & landing fees)
- Buy your tickets on their website
Rock the Yacht Fireworks Cruise
- Fun party cruise for this year’s Fourth of July San Francisco fireworks
- Tickets include three-hour premium open bar & live DJs all night long
- Includes complimentary passed Hors d’Oeuvres
- 3-hour cruise leaves at 8pm with boarding starting at 7:30pm
- Returns at 11pm or about an hour after the fireworks display
- Boards at Pier 40 by AT&T Park (not by Pier 39, but on the southern end of the Embarcadero)
- 5% discount on all tickets when you use the promo code SFTOURISMTIPS
- Buy your tickets today
Blue & Gold Fireworks Cruise
- Head out on the water and watch the fireworks display on a Blue & Gold Ferry
- Three boats leave from SF’s Pier 41: 8pm, 8:20pm, & 8:40pm
- Two leave from Pier 39: 8:15pm (family cruise with no alcohol on board) and 8:30pm
- One boat leaves from Tiburon: 8:30pm
- One of the best ways to see the fireworks on the water
- Tickets are $85 for adults, family packs for $300 – $430 depending on your family’s size